- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries and implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Supporting the function with administration including preparing for Annual Review meetings , meeting notes, monitoring follow ups in financial planning software and typing reports including statements of advice.
- Checking and investment paperwork, carry out redemption's
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- All areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- First point of contact for all clients, adviser and third party queries
- Assist adviser in preparation of statement of advice as well as preparing documents required for implementation
- Maintain all client records in online and hard copy format
- Maintain and Update CRM system
- General office duties such as maintaining calendar, appointments, attending to emails.
- Previous experience in client services / assistant financial planning role within a financial planning environment spanning at least 2 to 3 years.
- Xplan experience preferred but not essential
- Desire to obtain RG146
- Interest in progressing a career in financial services
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software
- Understanding of the role of financial service product providers and how they relate to the financial planning industry. – eg. Fund Managers, stockbrokers
- Demonstration of initiative to manage and improve administration systems and processes
Interviews are taking place immediately. Please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Harry Cooper from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 854 737 or email email@example.com