- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritizing the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- All areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- First point of contact for all clients, adviser and third party queries
- Assist adviser in preparation of statement of advice as well as preparing documents required for implementation
- Maintain all client records in online and hard copy format
- Maintain and Update CRM system
- General office duties such as maintaining calendar, appointments, attending to emails.
- Previous experience in client services / assistant financial planning role within a financial planning environment spanning at least 2 to 3 years.
- Xplan experience preferred but not essential
- RG146 desirable
- Demonstration of initiative to manage and improve administration systems and processes
To find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Paul Zantuck from Ensure Recruitment on 03 8637 7320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org