Client Services Officer / Manager - Brisbane CBD
Highly successful well established financial planning firm with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD seeks an experienced Client Services Manager/Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the role
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
The successful applicant will have:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- Implementing managed fund sales, purchases and re balances in accordance with SOA recommendations
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
Interviews are taking place immediately. Please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email email@example.com