About the role
My client is seeking a customer focused individual to join the Client Partnership division. The role will involve supporting the Client Manager in managing the client relationship with a view to achieving client satisfaction, revenue and profitability targets. You will develop professional and collaborative working relationships with fund trustees and various internal divisions to ensure client deliverables are met within agreed time frames whilst working towards the ongoing success of the organization via identifying and managing fee for service opportunities.
Managing/developing a team of direct reports (i.e. Trustee Service Consultants) will be a requirement of this role.
- Primary point of contact for day to day client/fund requests.
- Responsible for ensuring that all fund requests are appropriately actioned.
- Understand the client/fund strategic objectives and work with the Client Partnership Manager to convert the funds strategic objectives into projects/products/services.
- Identify opportunities to further strengthen the relationship between the client and the business, and facilitate the implementation of this.
- Actively manage the implementation of new products and services.
- Ensure all services are being delivered as outlined in the relevant Service Level Agreement and manage any client issues to a satisfactory resolution
- Attend Client meetings with the CPM and where appropriate present at these forums.
- Actively work with funds to retain member and ensure ATO lost member targets are met.
- Review and monitor incidents and provide final notifications to the client/fund.
- Ensure client reporting is accurate and provided in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
- Manage the SLA reporting process with the internal business units
- Review complaint responses as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of superannuation legislation and trends
- Experience in the superannuation industry in a similar or specialist role
- RG 146 qualifications desirable
- ASFA 100 qualification or higher, and or other relevant tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Knowledge of compliance and legislation applicable to superannuation
- Solid relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in negotiating and influencing stakeholders
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Power point)
0404 971 247 or email email@example.com