Reporting to the Head of Customer Relations, you will;
- Manage Internal and External Dispute matters to successful resolution within designated SLA's
- FOS and SCT submissions
- Apply the new ASIC AS/NZS 10002:2014 "Guidelines for Complaint Management within Organisations" in managing Complaints and Disputes to resolution
- Handle all internal and external Customer Complaints in a manner placing the customer at the forefront
- Continually look for ways to improve the customer experience and simplify processes and systems.
- Previous experience in a complaints and/or disputes focused role in Life insurance and superannuation
- Knowledge of the SCT/FOS process
- Strong knowledge of complaints process and submissions (End-to-end)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- A strong passion for customer service
- Background/qualifications in law will be highly regarded.
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org