Senior Account Executive (12 months contract)
A reputable brokerage is currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to manage SME portfolio. Initial 12 months contract is on offer.
- Focus on retention and service SME accounts
- Review of current insurance programs with further recommendations provided to clients
- Deliver the best customer service, making sure all needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Built strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Negotiate terms and conditions with underwriters for new business, endorsements, and renewals.
- Follow up of declarations, questionnaires, and proposals in a timely manner
- Contribute to new business growth objectives by assisting in pursuing new business opportunities.
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity and click the apply button, should you meet the above criteria.
- An experienced broker skilled across all general insurance product lines
- Tier 1 accreditation essential
- This role will be ideal for a self-motivated and mature individual willing to fulfill clients needs
- Proven track record of successful portfolio management & retention
- Client facing experience and ability to present in front of the clients and provide recommendations
For a private conversation, please contact Kostya Rozin in (02) 9346 5296 or email email@example.com