Full Job Description
This established client prides themselves on superior customer service, a dynamic team culture with strong company values. Over the last few years, the business has grown from strength to strength - and now our client has a presence nationally, cementing themselves well and truly within the insurance sector.
- Providing exceptional customer service face to face and over the phone
- Responding to email enquiries
- Review & allocation of assessment workloads
- Some outbound phone calls
- General processing
- Data Entry
- Fast Processing
- Ability to be flexible
The ideal candidate will have..
- Data entry or Customer Service skills
- General computer knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Confidence to complete general tasks
- High Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- General communication skills
- Administration experience desirable but not definitive
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge within a fun culture/environment, please send through your application here or to email@example.com or call Nathan on 0477 679 644
The start date for these positions is immediate.