Customer Service Manager - Port Macquarie
This established client prides themselves on superior customer service, a dynamic sales team culture and strong company values. Over the last few years, the business has grown from strength to strength - and now our client has a presence nationally, cementing themselves well and truly within the health insurance sector.
Within the insurance industry, our client is now a leader in their market, and possibly the fastest growing right now!
This role is to take on a small team and grow it, in Port Macquarie NSW
The ideal candidate will have...
- Providing exceptional customer service face to face and over the phone
- Leading and managing staff to ensure sales targets are met
- Processing payments and claims
- Training staff on the new products
- To provide support and coaching to front line staff
- 5 + years contact centre experience at a supervisor/team leader/manager level
- Highly evolved interpersonal skills
- Proven history of delivering results in a timely manner
- Insurance sales management experience background will be highly regarded
- The ability to teach and manage staff on building their own pipeline
- Life insurance experience is highly desirable but not definitive
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria above please click APPLY now.