You will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong analytical experience, the ability to liaise with stakeholders and influence a positive outcome, and the motivation to mentor junior team members.
- Optimise the system performance through analytical research and strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Research, assess and analyse the changes in product and channel portfolios and provide strategic solution options and recommendations
- Lead and support delivery of analytics services, particularly through a strong technical analytical capability and an understanding of the risk environment
- Manage day to day operational concerns relating to performance, capability control, service quality and customer & colleague engagement
- Customer driven commercial approach to business
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a focus on results
- Entrepreneurial, ‘thinks outside the square’ yet practical in approach
- Successful service delivery experience in financial services would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant exposure to database and application programming – ideally SQL Server and SAS, but experience with the likes of Teradata, Oracle, Business Objects would be desirable.
- Experience with transactional systems, terradatra and the global data warehouse will be desirable