You will join a small close-knit team, who are focused on transformational change with the exciting remit of experimenting with emerging technologies to ‘step-change’ within the business. This is an environment that requires agility and pace, and often lead in the direction of un-ventured territory.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and productionising machine learning models.
- Interrogating source systems to obtain data.
- Designing and developing ETL/ELT processes.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD processes for ML applications deployment.
- Monitoring the end-to-end processes from data extract, model train, test and deployment.
- Maintaining development standards and code quality
We’re looking for the following experience:
- Must have significant experience as Data Engineer
- SQL -Develop & support Relational Database (SQL server)
- Processing unstructured data
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- CI/CD experience is desirable ( TeamCity, Jenkins etc)
- Data science/machine learning knowledge a plus
- Experience with Azure / cloud would be desirable