Data Insights Analyst
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Insights Analyst to join a newly-formed team based in Melbourne CBD. This role provides the opportunity to expand your current knowledge of Data Science, with the expectation that the position will be more of a Data Scientist focus in 12-18 months.
The position sits within a newly created marketing team, in which you will operate across the whole marketing value chain, from large integrated campaigns, digital advertising, digital personalisation in-app and on-site and traditional one to one channels.
- Drive the use of advanced analytical techniques for exploring data to provide data driven insights and support strategic decision making across Marketing
- Conduct pre-campaign analytics to help shape customer contact strategy design and targeting opportunities
- Conduct post-campaign analytics to continuously monitor and influence the optimisation of campaign performance
- Recommend appropriate course of action resulting from analytical insights (eg. marketing activity, customer contact opportunities) to best meet business objectives
- Present analytical findings using data visualisation tools and creation of insight presentations for various audiences
- Development of improved analysis approaches and test and learn frameworks
- Campaign analysis / marketing / financial services experience
- Experience working in agile frameworks and familiarity with the rituals
- Sound foundation in SQL and analytics
- Experience in Python and Tableau would be advantageous
- Open-minded approach, proactive and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, ideally experience working with marketing teams