We are currently looking for a Delivery Lead for a permanent position with a market leading organisation based in Melbourne CBD. You will lead a close-knit Project Management practice focused on meeting customer superannuation needs with market leading solutions.
The role has 3 core responsibilities:
- Leadership: Managing a team of project resources delivering changes initiatives, driving cultural change, and strengthening team engagement, capability and performance.
- Practice development: Evolve and improve the capabilities, standards and quality of project management to meet the business’s changing needs by leveraging and embedding enterprise-wide and industry leading processes, methodologies and best practice.
- Change delivery: Ensure frameworks and processes exist so that delivery tasks can be executed and measured to deliver high quality and efficient delivery outcomes. Drive continuous improvement and agile (or other frameworks) capability. Assist Project Managers with scheduling change and allocating resources across multiple initiatives, balancing business needs, team capabilities & skills and individual development objectives.
- Experience in people leadership
- End-to-end project delivery – experience from a range of medium to large projects, with working knowledge of industry trends, standards and frameworks and including People management Stakeholder management; Change management; Business analysis; Risk management and Financial control
- Strong superannuation industry experience is essential
In order to apply please follow the link below, or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness
– 03 8637 7314 / email@example.com