Desk / Senior Adviser Assistant - $70K +
Highly successful global financial planning/broking firm seeks an experienced Adviser/Desk Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis to be based in the stunning Sydney CBD offices.
The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to two Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
You will be fully involved with the development of the advisers business and there is potential in the future that the successful candidate could move into an Associate Adviser.
About the role
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
- Work closely with two Private Client Advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Provide assistance in putting on trades, dealing redemptions, doing the various paperwork and online transactions for new listings, dealing with client enquires over the phone and email, generating reports etc.
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Generating client correspondence
- Maintaining client portfolios & manage client settlements
- Coordination of corporate actions
- Foster professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Distribute client research & reporting
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial investments industry
- General administration support, including but not limited to client and diary management duties
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload
- Checking and investment paperwork
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
The ideal candidate would be proactive, pre-empt what the advisers need, follow up on tasks to completion with minimal supervision; have excellent client service skills and communication (Verbal and written) as you will have to liaise with a large range of clients. The successful applicant will have:
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
If interested in this terrific opportunity please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email email@example.com