My client, a market leader within the financial services industry, are currently looking for a Development Lead for a permanent role in Melbourne CBD. The position will sit under the Development Manager, acting as the technical authority and management of the development team. The Development Lead will be responsible for strategic planning around the life-cycle and infrastructure. This is a hands-on role – writing and reviewing code, configuring CI/CD tools etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of technical design during delivery
- Leadership of developers to ensure delivery aligns to specified functional and non-functional requirements
- Manager day to day activities for the team, including resource allocation and fulfillment, communication within the teams and quality assurance during delivery
- Analyse specified requirements and design appropriate objects and methods to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure design is appropriately documented, stored and indexed
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to current delivery model
- Strong Full-Stack development experience– HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, JQuery, Angular 2+, ASP.Net, etc.
- Experience of leading a small team of developers through delivery phases
- Demonstrable experience in leading, managing and developing solutions within a team
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with configuring CI/CD tools
Apply now or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness - 03 8637 7314