We are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a financial services client on an initial 12 month fixed term contract, with a strong possibility of permanent employment. You will have at least 3-5 years of experience, with a hunger to grow and develop. You will be expected to bring a passion for technology and not afraid to use your creative side in suggesting new tools, technologies etc.
You will work within a newly established Agile team, who are delivering real success on a global scale. You will have worked in agile teams, be diligent in updating collaborative tools like Jira and Confluence, ensure you follow developers processes, like story kick off, code review, push and pull requests to test etc. you will produce quality coding and ensure you follow continuous integration/deployments principles.
- You will participate in the design and develop the solution in collaboration with the Scrum Team
- Help to improve existing solutions
- Create well designed and reusable code
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Create efficient and logical database structures
- Story kick off and code review
- Participate willingly in stand ups, planning meetings and showcases
- Work with Product Owner, Scrum Master, BA and Tester to estimate work effort, help prioritise and monitor/raise development issues
- Apply continuous development and integration, meeting fortnightly demonstrations of working software
- Real passion for new cutting-edge technologies and not afraid to suggest new tools etc
- Strong understanding of application performance measurement and tuning
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of Agile with SCRUM
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal