You will join a company that prides itself on providing an excellent work culture, but also appreciate the need for work-life balance and offer suitable flexibility to accommodate their employees. With an inclusive and diverse culture, this organisation will not only provide you reduced commuting time but the opportunity for career development.
The interview process will be two-stage - the first stage of the interview will focus heavily on your .Net and SQL development skills. My client are looking to commence the process asap.
- 5+ years of .Net development experience
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server 2008 and above, TSQL, Stored Procedures, View, Functions
- Experience of working with WCF, Entity Framework, MVC or similar frameworks.
- Experience in SVN, Octopus or similar source control and deployment tools.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Experience in code refactoring and addressing technical debts
- Experience in constantly improving environment
- Strong attention to detail with good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, fast learner and driven to action.