E-Learning Content Specialist - Financial Planning
My client is a well established successful brand and currently an exciting and rewarding permanent opportunity has arisen for an E-Learning Content Specialist to join the innovative high performing team.
This team specialises in the education and development of new advisers to
the profession, and provides an end-to-end value proposition for high calibre financial planning candidates to join.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and evaluate both new and existing blended learning solutions for the firms advisers and relevant teams, in order to support the firms strategic priorities.
Main focus areas:
- Develop innovative and engaging collateral to support and enable capability uplift of the learner, e.g. elearning, eBooks, storyboards, PowerPoints, leaders’ guides etc
- Work collaboratively with your team, stakeholders and subject matter experts to facilitate the design oflearning experiences that are innovative, engaging and challenging
- Contribute to and apply a documented maintenance and enhancement framework, leveraging systems and mechanisms to ensure strong focus on continuous improvement, achievement of business goals and
validity of learning content.
- Evaluation of new and existing learning to re/assess the relevance and timeliness in the learners professional development
- Support stakeholders with implementation of learning via user acceptance testing, socialisation of initiatives and train-the-trainer.
- Analyse learning needs in order to design targeted and scalable learning solutions
- Design blended solutions, appealing to the learner and complementing their learning style by applying adult learning principles
- Management of projects and stakeholders, ensuring learning is developed to time and cost, and implemented with maximum uptake
- Maintain legislative, regulatory and industry knowledge, ensuring relevant changes are reflected in learning materials, related training, policies and procedures
Role specific capabilities
- Demonstrated application of best practice instructional design methodologies (e.g. ADDIE; 70:20:10) in the design of learning solutions and assessments. Solutions accurately reflect training needs, support blended learning design
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality technology enabled solutions, centred in creative and innovative design, e.g. eBooks, gamification. Sound knowledge of authoring software, such as Articulate 360 (required), Adobe and Lectora (preferred)
- Ability to think creatively, identify and explore new training concepts and best practice approaches to support the development of learning initiatives
- Three or more years’ experience in learning and instructional design
- Proven experience utilising instructional design tools and technology, including but not limited to PowerPoint, Articulate 360 and Adobe
- Previous financial services industry experience with a strong working knowledge of its distribution channels and regulatory requirements, in particular the requirements relating to the provision of financial advice.
– Degree in relevant field
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
– Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Adult Education
To be considered for this highly rewarding permanent role please click the "APPLY" below to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this opportunity please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email email@example.com