This reputable company is a key player within the Superannuation industry who has a strong reputation for delivering high quality, consistent service and education through its network of advisers and account managers.
This role will see you:
- Acting as a key point of contact to a portfolio of employer funds in relation to superannuation fund matters, education and operational issues
- Work with other key areas in the business in providing education sessions, promoting marketing initiatives and meet retention targets.
- Conduct regular meetings with employers and members to discuss changes in superannuation legislation, support new business growth of the fund, identify new employer opportunities and deliver key fund information
- Prior experience in a superannuation account management role or experience as a financial planner advising corporate superannuation client
- Strong knowledge of legislation and compliance regulations for the Superannuation industry
- Well-developed client service skills and a can do attitude
- Clear communication, time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Relevant industry qualifications – minimum RG146 - DFP or higher highly regarded