Case Manager - Workers Compensation
Time to move to a 'family feel' company, with an approachable and supportive culture?
- Have ownership of a portfolio of up to 75 claims from start to finish.
- Making decisions on claims throughout the return to work journey
- Get involved in face to face meetings with medical providers, in order to discuss claims
- Assessing liability on claims and updating all parties
- Working with a Manager and Technical/Compliance Specialist, there to support when required
- Having regular conversations with the injured worker and employer regarding return to work
- Dealing with some involved claims, involving the regulator
- Working on early risk management strategies, by identifying trends and working with Claims Manager
- Expert in NSW workers compensation legislation and procedures
- You will have the experience (3 years+) to take on a role, where you will be able to make decisions and work on your own portfolio
- Used to interacting with a number of stakeholders and managing many priorities
- Experienced in managing claims from initial stage through to finalisation
- With a positive outlook and a strong team spirit.
- Offering a highly competitive salary, up to $100k package and fantastic benefits package:
- Incentive scheme, based on performance
- Salary sacrifice
- Employee benefits programme and discounts on insurance products
- Plus more!
This is an immediate permanent role, please forward your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'