Experienced Group Claims Assessors - Multiple Roles - Multiple Positions
Our client is a well-known and respected Life Insurer who has had multiple roles become available due to internal promotions. This is the opportunity to choose what kind of portfolio you would like to be assessing!
- Excellent salary and benefits – up to $100K package
- Friendly and supportive team
- Work across multiple policies
- Career progression opportunities
All we need from you is:
- Triage and pro-actively manage your own portfolio of claims
- Determine eligibility and liability on Group insurance claims
- Devise effective and personalised case management strategies
- Focus on early intervention and support for early return to pre-injury health
- Demonstrate consistent, fair and empathetic customer-centric behaviours
- 12 months + Life claims assessment experience in either Group or Retail, ideally across all products
- Understanding of personal injury claims and treatment plans
- Sound decision making skills
- Outstanding medical and financial assessment skills
- Allied health or legal backgrounds are desirable
Want to know more? I’m happy to discuss this further with you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bhavika on (02) 9346 5297, or email email@example.com Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and able to offer you guidance to secure your future.