Experienced Life Claims Assessors - Group Life Insurance
The Life Insurance industry is growing faster than ever and our clients are part of that growth. They are both looking for experienced Life Claims Assessors to join their teams.
So if you're looking to join an employer that truly offers opportunities to grow, can accommodate your external commitments by way of flexible working arrangements, a supportive team environment, financial reward or you just want to put the feelers out there to see what's available to you, I'd love to have a chat with you!
- Managing a portfolio of IP or TPD or mixed portfolio of claims from lodgement to finalisation
- Gathering information in order to assess the claim
- Interpreting medical reports
- Interpreting the policy
- Determining eligibility and liability
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
- RTW planning where applicable
- Ongoing management of a portfolio of claims
- Adhering to time frames and SLA's as per the life code of conduct
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of claims from lodgement to finalisation (ideally in Group Life Insurance)
- Previous experience in allied health would be ideal
- Excellent ability to engage all stakeholders
- Sound understanding of injuries, illnesses and related treatments
- We are looking for applicants who adopt a holistic approach to claims management
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Bhavika on 02 9346 5297, or email: email@example.com