Experienced Retail Claims Assessors - 7 Roles Across Multiple Insurers
Due to growth in the Life Insurance Industry, 7 opportunities have become available to join multiple key players in the industry. These are all new roles due to internal promotions or newly created to manage the workload.
What's in it for you?
As a Claims Assessor you will:
- Work for a market leader
- Great working culture
- Demonstrated career progression
- Holistic claims model and manageable portfolio sizes
- Excellent benefits and salary – up to $110K package
Your background will include:
- Manage an end to end portfolio
- Build relationships with claimants
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information and reports from treating practitioners
- Develop claims strategies including injury management and treatment plans
- Assisting with denied reviews and recommendations
- 12 months experience in either Group or Retail – must have IP claims assessment experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatment
- Allied health or legal backgrounds are highly regarded
Sound like the job for you? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bhavika on (02) 9346 5297, or email email@example.com Not quite what you were looking for? Ensure Recruitment have other roles for you.