Our client is a full service advice business, committed to providing quality financial advice and service to their high net worth and mum and dad clients.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of holistic advice including Wealth Accumulation, SMSF, Retirement, Superannuation, Estate Planning and Risk.
Providing high-quality financial advice to new and existing HNW clients. Managing client relationships by identifying individual client needs and servicing these needs in a manner which ensures value to the client as demonstrated by high client retention rate.
With full support of client services and paraplanning departments, you will be able to focus on client relationships and ongoing service.
- Managing an existing book of HNW clients;
- Managing client relationships and identifying individual client needs;
- Providing technically strong advice to key client segments;
- Ensuring advisory standards, process and controls are adhered to;
- Providing a high level of service that matches client expectations
- Provide technically strong and compliant holistic financial advice
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss a clients' financial planning aspects including Investments, Superannuation, insurance, holistic planning needs, SMSF's and other applicable advice requirements.
- Offer high level client advice and service to all clients at all times maintain sound ongoing relationships, and identify and complete all potential business opportunities (both short and long term)
- Be seen as a trusted adviser
Currently you will be working as a Financial Planner within the Financial Planning industry. You will have demonstrated high values, integrity and have strong ethical behaviours.
To be considered for this role you need to possess the following attributes:
- Be registered on the Financial Adviser Register (required)
- Have relevant qualifications, preferably studying towards FASEA