Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering complex advice to clients
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process.
- Analyse client needs and match to appropriate strategies
- Strong technical skills, and extensive experience across all aspects of financial planning
- Experience in Centrelink, Risk, Superannuation and Retirement planning.
- This role will include tasks such as the preparation of SOA strategies, ROA's and review documents, preparation of relevant research, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, managing the implementation process and ensuring compliance is maintained.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Proven para planning experience (minimum 4 Years), ready to take the next step OR 3-4 years experience as a Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills & have an ability to work closely with planners to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- High level attention to detail & result driven.
- Xplan experience essential.
- ADFP qualification minimum.