- Working from home, being part of a dynamic culture, who keep in touch online.
- Managing technical Financial Lines, Professional Indemnity claims
- Taking responsibility for your portfolio
- Strong Manager and team, who offer support when needed
- Join a highly motivated team
- Use your excellent rapport building and stakeholder skills, to drive positive outcomes
- Show your strong reporting skills and identify any areas of improvement
What The Company Will Like About You:
- Your legal/claims knowledge and experience within Professional Indemnity
- The fact that you have a 'can-do', highly motivated attitude and are driven to achieve results
- Your professional and friendly outlook, showing your ability to negotiate and influence
- A highly driven personality, who enjoys helping others as well as being able to work autonomously.
- Great future opportunities for self-development
- The opportunity to work in a flexible workplace
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Ongoing support from your Manager and colleagues
Does this match your skills, experience, and motivation, please forward your resume immediately!