Want a make a difference to the lifestyle of your client. Join this company where the client’s needs and goals are central to everything they do.
This company is a key player within the Financial Planning industry who has a strong reputation for delivering high quality, consistent advice through its planner network.
This role will see you:
- Managing a book of new and existing clients
- Have a strong support team who will identify new client opportunities and conduct administration tasks related to implemented client strategies
- Work towards agree sales and revenue targets
- Identify new business opportunities whilst talking to clients whilst ensuring all compliance obligations are met
- Using your highly developed relationship building and client service skills
Experience ideal for this role:
- Prior experience in a financial planner position – minimum of 2 years preferred
- Strong knowledge of legislation and compliance regulations for the Financial Planning industry
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and client service skills
- Relevant industry qualifications – CFP or currently working towards CFP preferred
- Degree qualified in a related discipline such as Commerce, Applied Finance etc
If this role is for you then apply now!