In this challenging and pivotal role, your key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the Lifestyle Financial Planning Process through the analyse of client needs, development and delivery appropriate planning strategies and product solutions, preparation of quality, compliant Statements of Advice and implement agreed recommendations
- Ongoing service and review - delivery of ongoing client service package
- Build effective relationships with your referral partners, source clients sets and educate them on the financial planning process
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
- Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance
- Consistently delivering exceptional service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations to clients or prospective clients is timely, appropriate and in the clients' best interests.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- Completed ADFS (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning) and degree qualified (Mandatory)
- Proven financial advisory experience providing face to face financial advice to clients (Mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in exceptional customer services and high performance