Financial Planning Assistant - Tweed Heads
Highly successful well established financial planning firm seeks an experienced Financial Planning Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis to be based in the Tweed Heads offices. This is a fantastic role to support the Advisers and keep developing your skills/experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
About the role
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
The successful applicant will have:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries and implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Supporting the function with administration including preparing for Annual Review meetings , meeting notes, monitoring follow ups in financial planning software and typing reports including statements of advice.
- Checking and investment paperwork, carry out redemptions
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
If interested in this terrific opportunity please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email email@example.com