Financial Planning Manager / Senior Adviser
My client is an innovative, well established large financial services provider with a national presence. Currently an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Manager / Experienced Senior Financial Adviser to be be based either in the Newcastle OR Erina offices to manage 6 Financial Advisers, 1 Associate Adviser & 8 CRMs (mostly part time) as well as a Lead CRM.
This role is a permanent position reporting to the Head of Advice for NSW.
The role will also require some time dedicated to helping existing and potential financial advice clients achieve their goals.
Responsibilities also include people management, ensuring that advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, supporting a strong compliance culture and fostering enthusiasm and innovation.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for P&L growth of the practice.
- Manage and lead a team of 16 direct staff
- Leading, coaching and developing other leaders in the Practice including succession planning for the Practice.
- Manage people issues (i.e. performance, grievances, restructures and workforce change, etc)
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are in place across all parts of the practice, ensuring consistency with the broader Advice business and continued cost management.
- Responsible for all facets of the practice(s) management including but not limited to people, processes, new client acquisitions, existing client servicing and retention, growth, cost management, profitability, compliance culture and ad-hoc projects.
- Formulate and implement Practice strategies and operating plans that flow from the overall business planning process.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, ensuring adherence to compliance and client service standards.
• Strong financial planning industry experience is required and also MUST have proven experience providing face to face financial advice to clients.
• Experience in leading financial advisors is well regarded (not essential)
• Demonstrable successful experience in leading a growing professional services organisation, including experience in managing direct reports.Strategic planning skills with a capacity to translate plans into implementation activities.
• High level interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and empathy.
To be considered for this highly rewarding leadership role please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively, to find out more about this role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email email@example.com