The Front End Developer is responsible for implementing creative concepts to meet the need of the company’s growing digital presence in Australia, including design and front-end implementations for both web and mobile application platforms.
This is a multi-faceted role, requiring high-level front end web development skills, as well as strong design skills, with plenty of scope to help shape major product development across this burgeoning business.
- Responsible for the front-end build of these designs though impeccable coding and timely-deliver in an Agile-based environment to tight deadlines.
- Strong web design skills and ability to produce designs from initial sketches & workshops through to launch ready, pixel perfect artwork highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of multiple front end coding languages and frameworks
- High level expertise and demonstrated experience in solving complex UX problems for users across web and mobile applications.
- Accountable for completed build look and feel, working with back-end & mobile developers to ensure final designs are realised on finished projects.
- Manage multiple stakeholders across domestic & international markets to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
- Work with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Product to produce industry leading solutions for improved UX, sales integrations and overall product improvements.
- Involve and collaborate with external vendor developers as required.
- Take ownership of, and resolve, technical issues arising from build testing and live publishing.
- Efficiently manage code set for completed projects, including maintenance of latest file sets.
Key Skills Required:
- Expert level of graphic experience using Photoshop and Illustrator highly preferred
- Experience with Angular JS, JQuery, Git & Bootstrap highly preferred
- Highly organised and ready to show leadership and initiative to get ahead of UX issues as needed
- Ability to prioritise and allocate work in order to meet delivery deadlines.
- Cross browser and cross platform standards compliant code
- Strong team player, able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.