We are currently looking for an experienced Front-End Developer for a 6 month contract with one of the world’s best known brands. For the right candidate there is a strong chance the role will go permanent.
The Front End Developer is responsible for implementing creative concepts to meet the need of the company’s growing digital presence in Australia, including design and front-end implementations for both web and mobile application platforms.
This is a multi-faceted role, requiring high-level front end web development skills, as well as strong design skills, with plenty of scope to help shape major product development across this burgeoning business.
- Responsible for the front-end build of these designs though impeccable coding and timely-deliver in an Agile-based environment to tight deadlines.
- Strong web design skills and ability to produce designs from initial sketches & workshops through to launch ready, pixel perfect artwork highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of multiple front end coding languages and frameworks
- High level expertise and demonstrated experience in solving complex UX problems for users across web and mobile applications.
- Accountable for completed build look and feel, working with back-end & mobile developers to ensure final designs are realised on finished projects.
- Manage multiple stakeholders across domestic & international markets to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
- Work with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Product to produce industry leading solutions for improved UX, sales integrations and overall product improvements.
- Involve and collaborate with external vendor developers as required.
- Take ownership of, and resolve, technical issues arising from build testing and live publishing.
- Efficiently manage code set for completed projects, including maintenance of latest file sets.
Key Skills Required:
- Expert level of graphic experience using Photoshop and Illustrator highly preferred
- Experience with Angular JS, JQuery, Git & Bootstrap highly preferred
- Highly organised and ready to show leadership and initiative to get ahead of UX issues as needed
- Ability to prioritise and allocate work in order to meet delivery deadlines.
- Cross browser and cross platform standards compliant code
- Strong team player, able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.