Working as part of the newly established Agile team delivering quick to market IT solutions. This is a Regional role and will be developing web-based solutions
We want your creative genius! This role will work closely with a team of five Developers to share ideas and help each other design creative solutions. The Agile team is working towards continuous development and integration environment, you will contribute to best practices and help the team achieve this goal. You will work very closely with the Automation Tester and be able to adopt test driven development. You will be part of a team that is high performing that has a dynamic team culture.
- Development of working html templates, incorporate in a style guide for responsive web application development for desktop/iphone/tablet.
- Experienced consuming and responding to APIs using REST, JSON, XML and SOAP and other.
- Experienced developing mobile responsive interfaces using frameworks and technologies such as Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Less, webpack and other.
- Experienced using source control repositories such as Git and SVN.
- Experience with React, Material Design UI or with any front-end Java script framework like Angular and Knockout, must be keen to continue to learn.
- Experience in the following will be highly regarded: .Net Core, LINQ, unit testing, front end unit testing and MVC framework (Model View Controller), Entity Framework
- Experience in working with Git Branching model and Git work flow
- Development experience with BDD and TDD will be highly regarded
- Any experience with CI CD using Bamboo or any other tools will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of application performance measurement and tuning