Full Stack .Net Developer
Our client require an experienced Full-stack .Net developer to join a newly established Agile team delivering quick to market IT solutions. This will be a 12-month Fixed Term contract, possible extension available.
This role will work closely with a team of five Developers to share ideas and help each other design creative solutions. The Agile team is working towards continuous development and integration environment, you will contribute to best practices and help the team achieve this goal. You will work very closely with the Automation Tester and be able to adopt test driven development (TDD).
The ideal candidate should be:
Key experience required:
- Must have experience working as a developer in an Agile team using SCRUM methodology
- Be able to work collaboratively with regional and local teams
- Be exceptional at problem solving and practice simple sustainable solutions
- Be quality and outcome driven
- Be a team player, with good communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Be flexible and open to the challenges of a fast pace, changing environment
- Be able to effectively prioritise workloads and display excellent time management skills
- Experience in the following will be highly regarded: .Net Core, LINQ, unit testing, front end unit testing and MVC framework (Model View Controller), Entity Framework
- Experience with React, Material Design UI or with any front end Java script framework like Angular and Knockout, must be keen to continue to learn.
- Development experience with BDD and TDD will be highly regarded
- Any experience with CI/CD using Bamboo or any other tools will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of application performance measurement and tuning