GP - Medical Officer - Corporate Opportunity
My client is a leading life insurer within Australia and has an exceptional brand within the industry.
As the Medical Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert medical opinion to claims and underwriting teams on complex medical conditions
- Providing hands on training for claims and underwriting teams to enhance their medical knowledge of complex conditions
- Providing one on one coaching sessions for individual reviews of claims to assist with best next steps from a medical perspective.
- Analysis of claims trends from a medical perspective and to provide appropriate ongoing training in both one on one and group environments
You will be able to demonstrate
- Medical degree and experience working as a GP in practice
- An excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex medical terminology into easy to understand language for non medical professionals
- A passion for developing the medical skills of others through one on one coaching
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A corporate career opportunity with ongoing opportunity for you
- Office hour environment
- An excellent base salary, additional superannuation and a performance based bonus opportunity
- An excellent team with two other qualified GP's
- Additional benefits including discounted insurance and other corporate benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified GP that is looking to move into the corporate sector but still use the skills and experience from a GP practice.
For more information please apply online now or call Paul on 02 9346 5282