Group Life Claims Assessor (Allied Health) x 3
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated allied heath professionals with clinical or rehabilitation experience to take on a specialist claims portfolio. Working with well known and talented claims professionals in NSW this is your chance to secure your future.
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Stable and growing organisation
- Demonstrated career progression
- No more shift work or travel
- Excellent training and more...
Your background will include;
- Manage a specialist portfolio claims in group insurance with a focus on income protection and TPD
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information
- Developing injury management and treatment plans for best strategy to support the injured workers.
- Assisting with denied reviews and recommendations
- Allied health qualifications in occupational therapy, physiotherapy or psychology
- Rehab consulting experience with case management (18 months +) or Personal injury claims experience with an insurer
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
Sounds like you? then I want to hear from you.
For more information apply online or, for a confidential discussion, contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288. Not what you are looking for? not to worry we have many more roles in Workers Compensation and life insurance that may interest you.