Group Life Claims Assessor - Fast Track to Senior
Our client has this fantastic opportunity available right NOW. If you are an enthusiastic and passionate claims assessor looking to build their career, this is the role to you.
If you have a Retail background, you will be considered for this role.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Friendly and supportive team
- Work/Life balance and flexibility
- Work across multiple policies
- Career progression in plan from the start
All we need from you is:
- Triage and pro-actively manage your own portfolio of claims
- Determine eligibility and liability on Group insurance claims
- Devise effective and personalised case management strategies
- Focus on early intervention and support for early return to pre-injury health
- Demonstrate consistent, fair and empathetic customer-centric behaviours
- Build on the behaviour and skill to fast track to a Senior Claims Assessor
- 12 months + Life claims assessment experience in either Group or Retail, ideally across all products
- In depth knowledge of complex claims and treatment plans
- Exposure to coaching/mentoring/file reviews
- Sound decision making skills
- Outstanding medical and financial assessment skills
- Allied health or legal backgrounds are desirable
Want to know more? I’m happy to discuss this further with you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bhavika on (02) 9346 5297, or email email@example.com Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and able to offer you guidance to secure your future.