This is an exciting time to join and influence the next phase of their digital transformation.
This role is a new and key, responsible for driving the business customer centric digital and innovation transformation.
The HO Digital Workplace, is responsible for leading the business digitalisation and internal digital workplace strategy, capability development and delivery, to help drive productivity growth and improved employee experiences to support the business growth agenda. Digital Workplace channels will encompass, but not be limited to web (internal authenticated), mobile and mobility solutions, Salesforce and Office 365.
Success in this role will be evidenced by measurable improvements in the employee satisfaction, enablement and productivity.
It is expected that the incumbent will lead by example for all employees by demonstrating commitment to and role modelling the company values.
- Lead development, implementation and measurement of the Digital Workplace strategy.
- Deliver a consistent employee experience across functions focusing on mobility, simplicity and accessibility of information.
- Design and manage the development of the digital workplace environment that suits different employee role types and levels.
- Develop then execute and deliver business plans for delivered experience; this includes monitoring and reporting on service levels, profitability, quality and productivity targets and customer satisfaction ratings; identify issues and obstacles and take both proactive and remedial actions.
- Build and lead the digital workplace function within I&T in order to drive operational enhancements and acceleration of opportunities aligned employee productivity and experience.
- Provide strategic insights that contribute to the Enterprise Transformation Roadmap and Innovation and Transformation Strategy. Contribute to the overall enterprise strategy as a thought leader within the I&T division.
- Develop strong partnerships with People and Office of the CEO teams, to ensure digital workplace informs product and channel portfolio decisions and investments.
- Continually educate key on company’s digital workplace program, its objectives, initiatives and contribution to the organisations strategy.
- Lead the development and presentation of commercial business cases to both extend current product capability as well as for innovative solutions within changing market dynamics.
- Demonstrated experience in an innovation function within a corporate environment.
- Experience in strategy, finance, and technology or business development within a corporate environment (8 years+).
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation.
- Knowledge of strategic business plans, operational execution plans and product development and management strategies.
- Customer Co-creation experience in lean product development.
- Proven experience managing relationships with C-suite level stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Demonstrated experience building strong cross functional working relationships within a matrix environment.
- Proven people leadership experience of product and or multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong track record of building a high performing culture of excellence in a dynamic and complex matrix organisation.
- Experience interpreting complex market analysis, research and feedback relating to customer segments.
- Knowledge of the digital workplace, mobility and employee productivity eco-systems.
- Transformation experience to identify and deliver innovative solutions to employee enablement tools, in conjunction with EPMO and Technology.