This is an exciting time to join and influence the next phase of their digital transformation.
This role is a new and key role, accountable for digitally enabling the business customer journey through the use of innovative and customer centric digital capabilities. Specifically, this role will lead the business formulation of digital strategy, propositions and delivery roadmap to transform the market for distribution partners and customers.
Group Digital channels will encompass, but not be limited to web (public and authenticated), mobile, group digital eco-system and new data-driven eco-systems.
Success in this role will be evidenced by measurable improvements in revenue generated through digital, customer satisfaction and transaction transition to digital channels.
- Lead development, implementation and measurement of the Group Digital strategy, aligned with broader Digital and Innovation strategy.
- Design and deliver a consistent customer experience for customers, funds and key partners in the digital eco-system.
- Develop awareness and adoption of Group Digital experiences to drive efficiency through lower cost to serve interactions.
- Drive digital on-boarding of Group clients, delivering tender to on-risk activities required to transition clients successfully.
- Develop then execute and deliver business plans for delivered experience; this includes monitoring and reporting on service levels, revenue and profitability, quality and productivity targets and customer satisfaction ratings; identify issues and obstacles and take both proactive and remedial actions.
- Build and lead the Group Digital function within I&T in order to drive enhancements and acceleration of opportunities aligned key business outcomes.
- Provide strategic insights that contribute to the Enterprise Transformation Roadmap and Innovation and Transformation Strategy.
- Contribute to the overall enterprise strategy as a thought leader within the I&T division.
- Develop strong partnerships with Customer Experience, Group and Retail Partners and Customer Operations teams, to ensure Group Digital informs product and channel portfolio decisions and investments.
- Demonstrated experience in a strategic digital function within a corporate environment.
- Experience in strategy, finance, and technology or business development within a corporate environment (8 years+).
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Knowledge of strategic business plans, operational execution plans and product development and management strategies.
- Customer Co-creation experience in lean product development.
- Experience interpreting complex market analysis, research and feedback relating to customer segments.
- Knowledge of the digital transformation and digital eco-systems, preferably in a B2B2C model.
- Experience across sales, product management, operations, channel management and marketing to understand end to end value chain.