You will be part of the senior level management team, overseeing the underwriting operations. Working with the Quality, Technical, and Relationship Managers, to support the Underwriting Team.
The business is looking for candidates with strong commercial acumen, driven by quality, outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Managing a large team of underwriters, overseeing workflow, ensuring compliance driven eligibility risk outcomes, as well as service level standards
- Building strong relationships with builders, distributors and advisors to facilitate their eligibility assessment process
- Develop highly efficient operating model and delivery service and implement any improvements to ensure outstanding builder experience
- Managing customer feedback, implement improvements, dealing with any issues which arise
- Delivering training sessions for the team and providing underwriting expertise.
- Understanding key drivers of builders and work closely with all stakeholders
- Working in partnership with the senior management team to ensure outstanding results
- Bring your wealth of underwriting experience in building/builders warranty insurance
- CA/CPA is an essential requirement for this role
- Strong financial analysis, credit and risk management exposure
- Strong customer service focus and business acumen
- You will have strong leadership, influencing and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and management skills
Please forward your resume immediate for this great opportunity