Commercial Motor Claims Advisor
Due to ongoing growth this leading international insurer is seeking a driven and motivated claims consultant to join their claims intake team. Reporting to the National Manager, you will be responsible for processing new commercial motor claims, maintaining accurate claims files and responding to queries from customers.
This is a good opportunity for candidates working in the direct to customer/domestic motor claims space looking for the opportunity to move in to an intermediated environment and start building a career in commercial claims.
With an excellent team environment and ongoing training and development the career progression opportunities for the right candidate are endless.
- Lodging new claims over the phone and on email
- Entering data and maintaining accurate customer information
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure claims progress in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers receive a high quality service at all times
- Providing support to Technical Claims Consultants
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures and working within agreed SLA’s
- Previous experience in a motor claims role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and develop effective working relationships
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of Australian Road Rules
- Utilise your strong background in domestic claims and move in to a commercial role
- Work for an international organisation that provides long-term career advancement
- Strong team culture and excellent working environment
- Competitive salary package
If this sounds like you then hit apply
now or call Becky
on 03 8637 7312
for a confidential discussion.