Our Client values a culture of high integrity and high performance, their organizational values are built around this. They’re very selective about who they bring on board as the current culture is now noted as one of the best around.
The role of Product Analyst is a new role, it’s an exciting role and hands on role. Our new recruit will be supporting the development of new insurance products through in depth research and analysis, at the same time following existing guidelines, procedures and documentation.
Working closely with the Product Development Manager, your insight and input will be an important component within this division. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing product proposals
- ongoing supervision of market developments and competitor products
- Assisting with testing of IT implementations
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs, including IT, Partnerships, Claims, Customer Service and Sales teams.
If you have come from a background within Home Insurance, or Home Product, you are highly urged to apply.
To be in with the best chance, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Economics, Law or related discipline, or equivalent work experience in a product analysis or product development role.
- Demonstrated skill with MS Office suite: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Demonstrated experience in research and report writing
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently