In-House Rehab Consultant
Our client a leading life insurer is looking for a technically strong Life Insurance Rehab Consultant. The role would suit someone who has experience in handling either Group or Retail claims, with a particular focus on early intervention and implementing different strategies to get positive outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims professionals
- Ongoing development of Claims Assessors regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims for achievement of successful outcomes
- Development on ongoing training for claims teams on rehabilitation
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, Occupational Rehab Providers etc....
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified allied health professional looking to move into a corporate client or an experienced rehab consultant looking for greener grass.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following to be considered:
- An exceptional salary
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- Ongoing Professional development.
These roles don't come up very often so Apply Now!! For more information, please call Bhavika on 02 9346 5297 or email through to email@example.com
- Allied health qualifications ideally with post graduate degree
- A sound and broad range of Rehabilitation and injury management
- Sound commercial acumen in terms of Rehabilitation decisions
- Demonstrated Experience in Occupation Rehab gained within a Rehab Provider and/or clinical setting
- Experience in life insurance cases ideally Income Protection and TPD (desirable)
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.