In House Technical Specialist - Workers Compensation
Exciting new permanent position, using your technical, legal knowledge of workers compensation and team mentoring skills.
- Assisting Case Managers with technical workers compensation cases, providing coaching and mentoring to aid their development
- Working closely with the team to assist with adverse decisions regarding liability, work capacity, permanent impairment and entitlements
- Liaising with legal team members regarding contentious issues
- Supporting the Team Leader to achieve key performance measures
- Undertake entitlement reviews and PIAWE calculations
- Identify improvement opportunities and increase quality of decisions through training and coaching
- Strong understanding of NSW Workers compensation law and regulations
- Highly experienced in working closely with team members, mentoring, coaching and supporting them in decision making
- Technical exposure to long term compensation claims
- Great problem solving skills with strong solution focus
- Ideally you will have a tertiary qualification in Law, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Nursing, Psychology or Exercise Science
Please forward your resume immediately, outlining your relevant experience. Candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted within 24 business hours.