Employing over 10, 000 people across Australian and NZ, our client provides a highly sought after work environment.
Due to growth, we have new positions being created within the personal injury team, and we are now seeking to speak to the best Rehabilitation Consultants Brisbane has to offer!
This is a critical role for our client, as the role of Rehabilitation Consultant is essential to making quality decisions within claims management, and promoting consistency in approach and compliance to legislation. If you’ve ever considered yourself to be a leader in this area, this is a great opportunity for you as this role is also accountable for the coaching and mentoring of claims advisors, to ensure a sound understanding of Injury management is applied when making decisions and to assist the development of legislative and regulatory knowledge and skills.
- Reviewing claims files, providing expert subject matter to the claims team
- Preparing professional advice (both verbal and written) to the claims team on appropriate and necessary treatment and rehabilitation services and recommendations for future rehabilitation management.
- Monitor treatment and rehabilitation services provided to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Engage and negotiate with providers, claimants, solicitors and claims staff
- Review decisions related to claims costs to ensure that they are reasonable and necessary and provide feedback to Team Leaders and Claim Advisors in relation to trends and patterns of performance
To be in with the best chance, ideally we are looking for candidates with:
- Degree in an Allied Health related discipline – Mandatory
- Diploma or equivalent Qualification in Personal Injury Management - Desired
- 2-3 years clinical experience in a clinical health setting
- 2+ years Workers Compensation/ CTP Experience - Desired
- 2-3 years Occupational Rehabilitation experience (Desired for Workers Compensation)
To apply, hit apply now.