Injury Management - Team Leader
- Leading an Injury Management team and being the SME on practices
- Developing effective strategies within complex claims and developing team members
- Coaching and developing individuals, providing ongoing support during complex claims, enhancing their learning experience
- Providing advice on high risk claims and ensuring the Injury Management Specialists are aligned to company/stakeholder requirements
- Identify improvements and working collaboratively to implement solutions across the teams
- Completing monthly reporting
- With a Tertiary Degree in Allied Health (Physio, Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Psychology)
- Strong coaching, mentoring skills and experience
- Used to supporting highly complex/high risk workers compensation cases - particularly mental health, medically complex cases or fatalities
- Salary to $100k + Super + RDO + annual leave loading + potential profit share bonus + more!
- Long term opportunities for career development
- Opportunity to make a difference, add value, process improvement
Immediate permanent opportunity, based in Parramatta. Please forward your resume now!