The role involves:
- General Insurance Administration processing.
- Client queries/ staff queries from accounting
- Quotes for SOAs
- Implementation of insurance advice (sending all completed insurance SOAs along with paperwork, organising cancellations, rollovers etc)
- Insurance applications with clients (either in office, phone, or via paper)
- Liaising with all insurers in regards to our suspense and getting applications in force
- Amending clients current insurances (increases, decreases, stepped to level etc…)
- Document preparation, invoicing and schedules of insurance
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters and other relevant suppliers
- Maintain client databases and physical files
- The successful candidate will be given ongoing training, professional development and mentoring
- The role requires assisting with a busy workload, occasional client and builder contact and someone who can handle conflicting deadlines
- You will also be in contact with clients to chase up or follow up various documents.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience within a corporate environment, preferably within the insurance industry, along with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position and an ability to develop rapport and build relationships will see you truly thrive in this role where there is plenty of scope for professional development. Willingness to support others in a fast paced changing environment. High attention to detail and accuracy.
Interviews are taking place immediately so don't miss out!! Please click the "APPLY' button to forward a copy of your resume. Alternatively please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0404971247 or email email@example.com