Working for a growing underwriting agency in the city, you will be part of a customer centric team, delivering an exceptional service.
This is a unique role, offering the opportunity to gain exposure to both claims and underwriting. Experience in these areas is not required, just a passion to provide the best service and to be a team player.
- Dealing with insurance claims from businesses, from lodgement through to settlement
- Ensuring all customers are contacted quickly once claims have been lodged and updated throughout the process
- Obtaining all necessary information regarding the claims incident
- Dealing with new client quotes and obtaining full details regarding what cover is required
- Taking calls from brokers and customers, ensuring they receive outstanding level of service
- Arranging quotations for new business and renewal policies
- Ensuring work queues are up to date and in service level agreements
- Working as a flexible team member to cover both claims and underwriting
- Strong customer service and excellent communication skills
- Stable working history with experience in an insurance administration/claims/underwriting role
- Ability to be flexible within your role and work closely with other team members
- Working in a small and close working team, where success is celebrated!
- Monthly drinks, quarterly and end of financial year outings!
- Annual bonus, paid quarterly
- Training to development skills
If you are looking for a role, where you can stay long term and expand your experience then please forward your resume, click Apply Now!