Join a highly regarded insurer, who has been providing their services to customers for over 80 years! Committed to providing industry best practice and looking after their employees, customers and the wider community.
With a wide spread of national branches, they provide the highest level of customer service. Offering personalised insurance packages for their clients. They have been awarded for service excellence, offering face to face, call centre and online resources to their customers.
If you enjoy assisting a team with administration functions and have a keen eye for detail, with experience within insurance or banking, then this could be the ideal role for you
- Assessing and processing claims in line with policies
- Ensuring all information is accurately recorded and claims are entered on to the system with the Service Level timeframe
- Assisting team members in assessing complicated claims
- Achieving daily claims processing targets
- Taking enquiries from the claimant and from medical providers (physiotherapists, opticians, dentists), ensuring any problems are resolved efficiently
- Ideally you will have worked in a claims processing or banking environment, happy to handle volumes of claims quickly and accurately
- Great customer service, you will enjoy assisting all clients with their query and provide a solution to any issue
- Used to working in a compliance and risk environment
- Exposure to working to KPI's, SLA's
Please click on 'Apply' and attach your resume, alternatively, contact Lorraine Backhouse if you would like to discuss this opportunity. 02 9346 5287