- Analysis and design of statistical models valuing financial guarantees
- Specialised programming and systems architecture for the development of the pricing calculation framework of the hedging platform.
- Regular production of monthly/quarterly reporting
- Produce ad-hoc and regular actuarial/client behaviour studies
- Deep understanding of statistical modelling and specialised stochastic modelling theory
- Significant experience in and knowledge of the financial services industry, quantitative finance and/or actuarial techniques
- Experience in computer programming and software engineering principles used to design and build complex financial simulation models. (VBA, C# and SQL etc...)
- Tertiary qualifications in actuarial studies, mathematics or similar
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com