Investments Technology Manager
Our client is bring the hedging technology in-house and has created a brand new team to support this function. We are currently interested in hearing from highly analytical actuaries or statisticians looking to be a part of this exciting venture.
- Analysis and design of statistical models valuing financial guarantees
- Specialised programming and systems architecture for the development of the pricing calculation framework of the hedging platform.
- Regular production of monthly/quarterly reporting
- Produce ad-hoc and regular actuarial/client behaviour studies
Your background will include;
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
- Deep understanding of statistical modelling and specialised stochastic modelling theory
- Significant experience in and knowledge of the financial services industry, quantitative finance and/or actuarial techniques
- Experience in computer programming and software engineering principles used to design and build complex financial simulation models. (VBA, C# and SQL etc...)
- Tertiary qualifications in actuarial studies, mathematics or similar
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org