IP Claims Assessor - Legal background preferred
Our client is a leading life insurer with a strong reputation for investing in their staff and career progression. In the last few months alone there has been a number of internal promotions and as such a new opportunity has become available to join the team as a Claims Assessor managing a portfolio of IP claims.
Working directly for the insurer, you will:
- Excellent salary + Bonuses
- Financial services discounts
- Demonstrated career progression
- Leave options
- Lifestyle benefits and a whole lot more...
Your background will include:
- Assessment of personal injury claims (Income protection claims) including medical and financial reports to determine the eligibility for acceptance.
- Review medical documents and policy documents to develop claims strategies
- Negotiate suitable outcomes for the claims with claimants and legal representatives.
- Ongoing management of a portfolio of claims
- Bachelors degree or higher in Law or Legal studies
- Experience in personal injury insurance claims with an insurer or law firm (12 months + ) (life, CTP or Workers Comp)
- Background in or understanding of legal procedures and processes for insurance claims
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and negotiations
- Experience across IP, TPD and Life claims will be highly regarded.
Sounds like you? then I want to hear from you..
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 8637 7313, or email: email@example.com Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and able to offer you guidance to secure your future.