With a highly established client list within the financial services domain, we are experiencing significant growth and demand to supply technology professionals across various disciplines within these long standing client relationships. Based on the success of launching our technology practice over a year ago, we are excited to take this into a national footprint as the next stage of our growth.
Having created an enviable work culture, we are a passionate, hard-working, mature and collaborative team that like to have fun and celebrate success along the way.
Why work at Ensure?
- Because we don’t hire egos!
- Join a highly successful, market leading team of experienced professionals
- Established brand with multiple high profile financial services PSA’s to work with
- Internal support from dedicated Client Director and experienced IT
- Exceptional annual leave policy that grows with tenure up to 31 days per annum
- High reward culture including annual international trips for high performance which have included Hawaii, Bali and Fiji in past years
- Excellent training and development program launching this year by external training company to continue to invest in our teams
- Flexible working conditions enabled by excellent IT infrastructure including working from home options
- Excellent reward culture including base salary, superannuation, commission scheme, quarterly high performance lunches etc.....
The role of an IT Recruiter within our Technology Practice will see you responsible for:
- Managing the technology relationships within PSA accounts
- Develop new account/contact opportunities within financial services portfolio’s
- Placing roles within your technology vertical
- Identifying, engaging and nurturing key talent within vertical
- Networking at various events appropriate to your vertical
- Coaching, mentoring and training new hires within the team
A successful track record of delivering technology recruitment within one of these verticals:
- Project Services
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong sales/client management background
- The ability to work in a fast pace and autonomous environment
- High degree of resilience
- A high motivation, drive and passion for recruitment
- High ethics
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you would like further information please call Sharon on 03 8637 7334